Sunday 6 December 2009

Free iPhone Proof

By now you're probably thinking, "Well, a free iPhone 3G or 3GS would be great, but there's no way it can be real!", am I right?

I'm not surprised you think that. I was hugely skeptical as well when I first heard that you could get free iPhones on the internet, so I went digging around for some proof. And look what I found!


(Click the image to view a larger version)

These are pictures from people who've received their free iPhones in the post, and there's are hundreds more stories just likes these ones all documented in a little known, secret community forum where people work together to get free gifts like iPhones!

It's not just iPhones either. This process works with almost anything - you can get laptops, TVs, computers, games consoles, XBox, Playstation, iPod, mobile phones, games, clothes, cars, everything.

In the next post I'll explain how the whole thing works and how you can join in to get your free iPhone 3G or 3GS.

Free-3GS-iPhone.com

No comments:

Post a Comment